Refugee Resettlement Watch

  • Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

    Join 5,896 other followers

  • Reaching me by mail

    You can reach me by e-mail here:

    (But my inbox is so overloaded most of the time, it is hard to keep up.)

    Or, since some of you have asked, I have a post office box and you can reach me there by snail mail!

    Ann Corcoran
    P.O. Box 55
    Fairplay, MD 21733

  • Social

  • Refugee Info Resource

  • Categories

  • Archives

  • Blog Stats

    • 7,982,712 hits

Swedish Foreign Secretary: Sweden will collapse

Posted by Ann Corcoran on November 1, 2015

Invasion of Europe News

More on what were the most important posts for readers here at RRW last week….


marching from Denmark to Sweden

Middle Eastern migrants march from Denmark to Sweden

From the Daily Mail:

The Swedish Foreign Minister has claimed her country is facing collapse due to the mass influx of refugees*** as the migrant crisis deepens.

Margot Wallstrom has said that Sweden cannot cope with taking in refugees at its current level, without it affecting services.

She says that Stockholm will now have to pressure the European Union in a bid to force other member states to share the burden of those coming from the Middle East, mainly Syria.

It is expected that Sweden will take in around 190,000 migrants by the end of 2015. In the first nine months of the year, more than 73,000 people applied for asylum in Sweden.

And Mrs Wallstrom said in an interview: ‘I think most people feel that we cannot maintain a system where perhaps 190,000 people will arrive every year – in the long run, our system will collapse.

Continue reading…

It will collapse then because there is nothing going to stop the invasion.  All predictions are that tens of thousands will continue to go unimpeded to “welcoming” Sweden.

Will Sweden need sex education classes too as the mostly men arrive?

For all of our previous news on the Invasion of Europe, click here.  For many years of reports on Sweden, click here.

***By the way, according to the UNHCR, 53% of the migrants are Syrians, but the other 47% come from all over the Middle East, Asia and Africa, see here.

7 Responses to “Swedish Foreign Secretary: Sweden will collapse”

  1. ELN said

    Reblogged this on ELLIOT LAKE News and commented:
    Sweden’s population is about 9.6 million people, of which LESS than 8 million are actually real Swedes. In foresight, it appears Sweden will become a lot less blond and blue-eyed in the near future. Some call this genocide.


  2. petzlx said

    proof that “refugees” are no more than invaders of Europe!


  3. sodiumpen said

    Sweden seems intent on committing cultural and economic suicide-by-immigration. It is clear why the term “Stockholm Syndrome” originated in Sweden.

    Furthermore, Sweden (and Germany) can kiss good-bye their tourist trade. NO one want to go to Sweden/Germany to experience the Middle East.


  4. We must save the Titanic by a fairer sharing of ocean water — Margot Wallstrom, Sweden’s Foreign Minister of Crazy.


  5. So, what else did they expect? Allowing 260,000+ Invaders to feed, clothe, educate, provide health care, etc. etc. As most (at, least, those who can think beyond the nose) have seen there are millions of these people fanning out everywhere. Reports of thousands simply disappearing from refugee (so-called) camps. Those remaining complaining about the food, no bedding, etc. In U.S. Obama&Co intending to ‘welcome’ thousands/ Syrians, etc.. Not to mention certain 0’s numbers are apt to be imaginary. The obvious intent is literally mindboggling.


  6. Brittius said

    Reblogged this on Brittius and commented:
    Sweden earned it.
    Stupidity, has its “rewards”.


Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

%d bloggers like this: