Refugee Resettlement Watch

Columbus, Ohio machete man still a mystery

Posted by Ann Corcoran on February 16, 2016

Update:  The Daily Mail tells us who he is, here. (Hat tip: Judy)

It turns out that early reports about the African man who attacked diners in a restaurant belonging to an Israeli-born Christian may not be a Somali as first reported.  See our first report by clicking here.

So who is he?

Hany-Baransi-of-Israel-now-Ohio

Nazareth restaurant owner Hany Baransi re-opened on Monday.

Here, in a story about the restaurant re-opening, World Net Daily writer tells us that mystery still surrounds the machete man:

More than four days after the attack, little is known about Barry, a 30-year-old immigrant from Africa. Neither the FBI nor the Columbus police have released any information on his immigration status, when he came to the U.S. and from what country, under what circumstances he came, or whether he was a legal or illegal resident of this country.

According to reports, Barry led police on a five-mile chase before losing control of his car and careening off the road. He exited the vehicle with his machete and another knife, and allegedly lunged at the officers.

“He yelled, ‘Allahu Akbar!’ and then he attacked them with the machete, and that’s when they shot him and killed him,” Baransi [the restaurant owner—ed] told Tower magazine.

Please read the whole article about how Baransi is not going to cower.

If you read Ann Coulter’s book, ‘Adios America,’ she tells us much about the code of secrecy (by police/FBI) surrounding crimes committed by immigrants.  So, it is not surprising that nothing is being released so far on his immigration status.

And, by the way, in my last eight year of following stories like this one, I have never seen any mention of Gov. John Kasich of Ohio showing one bit of concern for the colonization, by the UN/US State Department, of Ohio.

7 Responses to “Columbus, Ohio machete man still a mystery”

  1. mjazzguitar said

    A DHS employee was ordered to delete all files of American Muhammadans with terrorist ties, shortly before the underwear bomber tried to take down an airliner.
    “The U.S. government had sufficient information to have uncovered this plot and potentially disrupt the Christmas Day attack, but our intelligence community failed to connect those dots, which would have placed the suspect on the no-fly list,” Obama said.

    Like

  2. Rich Sei said

    Barry was known to the FBI, and was in their suspect database because of prior radical jihadist threats he made.

    But that didn’t stop the Columbus police spokesman Rich Weiner from proclaiming:

    “There’s nothing to lead us to believe this is anything more than a random attack.”

    Like

  3. Sarah said

    Ohio man- terrorist- John Kasich never Talks about immigrants.

    So sad! Sent from my iPhone

    Like

  4. Dr. Rich Swier said

    Great. Posted: http://bit.ly/20B3s0x

    Rich

    On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 6:04 AM, Refugee Resettlement Watch wrote:

    > Ann Corcoran posted: “It turns out that early reports about the African > man who attacked diners in a restaurant belonging to an Israeli-born > Christian may not be a Somali as first reported. See our first report by > clicking here. So who is he? Here, in a story about ” >

    Like

  5. Reblogged this on L'horreur islamique à l'âge des ténèbres ن.

    Like

  6. […] Columbus, Ohio machete man still a mystery February 16, 2016 […]

    Like

  7. Reblogged this on Rifleman III Journal and commented:
    A Muslim Mystery Man.

    Like

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: