Supt. Montgomery County Schools says it is federal govt. that screens unaccompanied minors
Posted by Ann Corcoran on March 22, 2017
Thanks to Joanne for spotting the answer to our question from earlier this morning.
The Conservative Tree House reported the following when describing the press conference yesterday about the alleged Rockville rapists from Central America:
Mr. Smith does acknowledge during the latter part of the presser that these predator suspects were indeed part of the Unaccompanied Alien Children relocation program.
Go to the Conservative Tree House and watch the video of the press conference led by MoCo Superintendent of Schools Jack R. Smith.
If you don’t want to watch the whole thing, go to 20:10 and see that in response to a question about screening, Smith says they don’t screen those who are part of the “unaccompanied minors” program where the federal government places the children with families. He implies that the feds screen them.
To get to the bottom of whether they were part of the program housed in the Office of Refugee Resettlement, real investigative reporters should try and get information out of them.
Unfortunately, the place is still being run by Obama bureaucrats, so chances are slim anyone there will fess up to having processed the alleged rapists.
Central American Minors (CAM) program
God forbid that these perps came in through Obama’s illegal expansion of the US Refugee Admissions Program known as CAM where instead of the ‘child’ aliens coming across our southern border on their own steam trying to claim asylum, we go and get them!
I’ve been meaning to report that Wrapsnet has catalogued hundreds coming in from Central America as refugees already in this fiscal year, but will try to get to that later.
THESE ARE NOT REFUGEES. People escaping poverty or violence do not fit the definition of a refugee who must prove he/she will be PERSECUTED for one of several reasons if returned home. Obama vastly expanded the refugee definition and Trump’s team needs to get to work immediately and rein-in the expansion!
9 Responses to “Supt. Montgomery County Schools says it is federal govt. that screens unaccompanied minors”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.